Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 10 Sept. 12, 2008 Friday

Well, today was going to be a bike show at Basswood. It is still raining hard. Tomorrow is a ride to Gails Harley for a BBQ, and a big raffle back at Basswood to conclude the rally. I am glued to the weather channel. This whole area is under flood watch. On top of that, the aftermath of hurricane Ike may come this way in a couple more days. I have a $10 senior ticket to go see the new Harley museum in Milwaukee on Tuesday, but I am sick of the rain. The storm streches all the way to Canada and East to the New England states. I am leaving for home this morning. I will check out, go to the post office to send part of my stuff home, so I don't have to pack it. It is raining hard. I'm done. There is sunshine West of here, if I can ride out of the rain. My wife says it is 90 degrees and sunny back home in California.

No comments: