Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sooo. Now we are confined to prevent getting the corona virus. Wearing a mask & gloves to go to the grocery store. It's been two months, now. And I'm in the high risk group; 81 with asthma. I'm not sure why I bother to post here; nobody ever comments, so it must not be read very often. At least I can still ride the Harley to breakfast once a week. We go to a little bakery in Bangor (Calif), get apple turnovers, and take them to a park to eat. The restroom is still open, and nobody has stolen the toilet paper, yet. The freedom on the ride is stress relieving. Maybe there will be a vaccine soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well amigo, let me be the first to leave a comment here! I stumbled upon your writings purely by accident as I am contemplating buying a vrod tomorrow and was searching some answers. Somehow your "family blog" or whatever its called, popped up, had nothing to do with what I was researching, but I glanced over and read a couple lines, which caused me to read some more, and before I knew it, I'd read all your posts, loved ALL you had to say on all subjects, and here I am, writing a guy I don't know, about stuff that wasn't meant for me, not knowing if this is a current blog or not, and if the guy (dont know your name) has even made it thru this God awful pandemic (being in the high risk group). If you have sir, I am thankful! You seem like a well grounded, wise fella who I'd gladly ride with......on a vrod or otherewise! So, let it never be said that no one is reading your blog or not finding it interesting enough to comment on! I didn't mean to read your blog, it was a complete accident, but having done so......I'm commenting! Well done sir and I pray you are well.

cyberfish2 said...

Wow, what a surprise, and thank you. I just now came across your post. I don't have a clue how these posts came up for you; there is a link on my Facebook page.
Did you buy a V-Rod? They are an awesome bike. I had to give up riding due to failing eyesight. I got in 23 years riding after I retired. At 82, it was time to give it up.
We got vaccinated, and avoided covid so far; life is still good. May you be well, and happy. Ride safe.
Ed Glenn